I have a 1.72 GPA. If I get an A in a 3 credit class, can I raise it to a 2.0?

This is the last class I need to take to get a minor in English. I have taken all the other required classes, but my GPA in English is not high enough. (My overall GPA is higher). If I take one more 3 credit English class and get an A, can I raise my GPA from a 1.72 to a 2.0? Or would I need to get an A in more than one class?

Nurse in Tennessee fainted after receiving COVID vaccine

Question: why should we take it if it has such side effects?

Nurse in Alaska had anaphylactic shock

Trump and Biden are in cahoots to chip everyone via needles on the vaccines

5G will kill vaccinated

Population control = depopulation = Georgia Guide stones 500 million max population

LA RESISTANCE ! ! !

Doctor Fauci = son of Mother Theresa; Theresa supplied Jeffrey Epstein's island with kids to fondle with

Adrenochrome will be extracted from dissidents in underground re-education camps; dissidents were taken there (when electricity was turned off for a few days) at 4AM after drone with scopolamine gassed them (Project Pogo and Project Zyphr)...

Project Pogo = gov't shills Alex Jones, Qanon, Adam Green, etc. tell you something funny and you comment or like, then you'll be exterminated under Project Zyphr... David Goldberg revealed this and other stuff (like how Trump converted to Judaism) and he got executed..

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group (according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov) without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

you neglect to tell us how many English credits you already have.  and, you can figure this out for yourself ... an "A" counts 4, so you weight the 4 by 3 credits and the 1.72 by however many credits that relates to and then calculate the new weighted average.  if not high enough, do again using 6 credits [two classes] with "A"s.