Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why do liberals want a civil war?

We are not headed toward a new civil war, so everyone—on the Left and ... We don't need a revolution to, say, reform the union protections

I don't know, why don't you ask those "liberals" who stormed the US Capitol? 

• Jas B

There is a reason there are  going to be 20,000 troops guarding Washington by inauguration day and it's not to protect the government from liberals.

They are to defend the government against Trump's radicalised supporters or another name for them is domestic terrorists.

They don't. They need to persecute Trump allies, however they would prefer not to battle them. Trump Supporters truly need Law and Order and they don't need the police undermined, so the FBI reports today where they have 160 cases and 70 captures during a Trump Protest over the political race results is extremely upsetting. I really can't accept these were Trump Supporters causing the passing of the cops. They are stating each State Capitol will be under attack among now and the introduction, so please avoid the State Capitols until this settles down. Congress won't help calm the Americans. Something I heard today was that papers were taken during the Capitol revolt. For what reason would standard Americans take classified papers? The FBI and DOJ will deal with each agitator and I wish they had begun before with Portland and perhaps we would not have gotten this far. They have an unpleasant task to take care of. We need to keep them in our supplications.

• John

They don't.   But they do want to make good use of a perfect opportunity to demonise Trump (and ban him from public office) when in truth the so called 'supporters' are actually guilty of following what Rudy Giuliani said.  Trump incited nothing. 

Listen to the two speeches again.

Source(s): My ears and brain

when they keep people distracted they can keep doing what ever they want whole other's are fighting they will pass their agenda.

• kswck2

Because they have their own ideas of what makes a perfect society and are not willing to see any other points of view. And any that don't agree with them are to be shunned and chased out of 'polite society'.  Just ask Maxine Waters. 

They don't.  They want to oppress Trump supporters, but they don't want to fight them.  Trump Supporters really do want Law & Order and they do not want the police defunded, so the FBI reports today where they have 160 cases and 70 arrests during a Trump Protest over the election results is very disturbing.  I truly can't believe these were Trump Supporters causing the death of the police officers.  They are saying every State Capitol will be under siege between now and the inauguration, so please stay away from the State Capitols until this settles down.  Congress refuses to help quiet the Americans.  Something I heard today was that papers were taken during the Capitol riot.  Why would ordinary Americans steal confidential papers?  The FBI and DOJ will bring every rioter to justice and I wish they had started earlier with Portland and maybe we would not have gotten this far.  They've got a rough job to do.  We need to keep them in our prayers.

• Mark

Liberals don't, but "conservatives" get hard at the ideas of a civil or race war.  Vuvu only knows why.

It was right wing fascists that tried to overthrow the government, but we will beat you.