A man wants to take me on a date, but refuses to give me his last name.  Should I go ?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 day ago

Nope! He's hiding it for a reason, whether that is because he's got a record of serious behaviour or perhaps he's cheating on a wife or girlfriend and doesn't want you to find his social media. Very odd - stay safe!

• Anonymous
    1 day ago

You don't even know his last name and are considering dating him? What is he? Your Uber driver?

• 1 day ago

No be careful and take care. 

• Anonymous
    1 day ago

Only if you want to play the leading role in a movie along with 20 or 30 males who make intermittent Cameo appearances .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 days ago

No because that's really weird. It sounds suspicious i wouldn't do it if i were you. He wants to date you but can't even give his last name. Whats next he wants to meet you in a utility closet instead of out in public? he's a creeper keep it moving.

• Anonymous
    2 days ago

No. If he can't give you his last name then he's definitely got something to hide. You don't want to get involved with someone who feels the need to be so secretive about such basic information, 

• 2 days ago

Does he live in a van, down by the river?

• 3 days ago

Don't go. That sounds creepy

• 3 days ago

that's up to you. you don't have to go, but you can go if you want. 

• 3 days ago

Nope, not even a possibility. If he won't give you his last name, you have to ask yourself "why not?"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.