Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 days ago

How do I choose between two girlfriends?

I'm 32, unemployed and live with my parents.  I have two girlfriends (I met both online and have never met either in person but disregard that when giving me advice).  One is superhot, has massive natural boobs (even though they look fake she told me they're real) that she sends me pictures of topless, AND is a virgin like me.  She also agreed to become a born-again Christian so now I can be with her.  The other is kind of cute but not as hot (in fact sometimes I don't find her face that attractive at all) and doesn't care if I can't provide for her because she wants to mother and take care of me since I have Asperger's.  She says she'll eventually become a Christian since she believes in God but hasn't yet.  My parents told me to stop having contact with the hot one after she got me to send her $300 to unlock her phone (she needed $600 and wanted me to get her another $300 but I told my parents about her before sending it to her so they would let her come visit and they forbade it) I asked my parents for without telling them about her (I didn't listen and am secretly still dating her).  They don't even know about the other one because they told me to stop having online relationships entirely.  I'm torn.  I know I should go for the one who wants to take care of me but my heart aches for the superhot one.  What do I do?  And don't give me stupid answers like that they're not real or are scammers and I should dump both of them because I said to disregard that I met them online.

Updated 3 days ago:

I said, disregard the fact that I met them both online and not in person yet.

Updated 2 days ago:

I live in PA.  The hot one lives in NJ.  The cute one lives in VA.

Updated 12 hours ago:

The cute one was sending me fake pictures of a model.  I confronted her and she said she was worried I wouldn't like the real her.  She showed me her real pictures and I actually find her much more attractive than the pictures she was sending before.

• 20 hours ago

Try to find love in them. Create an instance and judge who loves you much. You will find your answer.

• 23 hours ago

Oh it's you..........again!!!!! Like I said before a TRUE christian wouldn't talk about women that disrespectful or want nude photos. Plus her breasts can be photoshopped, and ANYBODY can lie about being a virgin. And if you are going by looks and body features over personality it shows you are not ready to commit. I am in my early 20s and I realize that looks are great, but you need to be with the person and deal with their personality. Would you want someone who is, always complaining, nagging, insulting, gossiping, etc. OR the opposite? Looks does not make the person, it goes by whats on the inside! And talking online is not FULLY dating, when you never met the person face to face in person. And AGAIN sending money to strangers is beyond dumb! Also if you need to be secretive about talking to people, (hiding it from parents) that shows no mentally mature.

• 1 day ago

they are probably 50 year old catfish men getting easy money by scamming a naive 32 year old dweeb online. sir, you're a grown man simping for potential scammers and sending them hundreds of $$. you want us to disregard the major fact that u met them online? quit kidding yourself.  i could see TLC contacting u for 90 day fiance lol

1 day ago

Wow. get a job and move out of your parents' house. These girls are probably scamming you. You're a grown man. Have some self-respect. You realize by your age people have already begun taking care of their parents right?

• 1 day ago

You need to pick which one you like better and be done with it. Just meet her in public so she can't kill you if she does turn out to be crazy.

2 days ago

No, I'm not going to disregard the fact that you've met both of them online and not in person yet. You don't actually know either one of them. You're not in an actual relationship with either one of them. You seem more concerned with their looks than any actual factors that make for a successful relationship. And honestly you need to get your own life together before involving anyone else in it. The fact that you're 32 and your parents feel the need to forbid you to date online anymore indicates that you've been scammed before and are ripe for the picking. You should be working on the things that will make you more dateable to women in real life, not sending your money to someone you don't even know. 

• 2 days ago

You should help that Nigerian Prince before you worry about girls...

• 3 days ago

Hmm, well it's good you have two, and both are good. My advice is don't decide until you have to, and you don't have to yet.

• 3 days ago

maybe you should get to know both of them first and then decide

3 days ago

Go for both.

See what you like.

But whatever you do... dont make them fall for you at the same time. Thats an az hole thing to do.