• 2 days ago

I dropped out of public school when I was 13... couldn't handle the bullying... and so I was made to mow lawns with my mom and stepdad in their lawn business... all the way until I was 20 (when I started a vocational course).

It was a morbid set of teen years for me... no not proms or partying or first kisses... but having to work in the pouring rain or 95-degree dust... and getting yelled at by drill instructors (my mom and stepdad) for not being absolutely robotic in how I worked.

They would say things like "God" hates me... and/or that I wouldn't amount to anything.

Well... after vocational school I got a pharmacy tech certificate and will celebrate my 18th year on the job in four days. 

• ?
    1 day ago

Sometimes, but as soon as I got to uni, I LOVED those years. (The people who say "high school years are the best of your life" apparently never went to college, and probably are trapped in loveless marriages.)

• 1 day ago

At times I did, and at times I didn't

• 2 days ago

nope my teen years were great from memory 

• garry
    2 days ago

nope only had  year of them ..lol .. is lucky i think !!!was 14 and working and riding a motorbike by 15 ..

• 2 days ago

The years when I was free to vandalise buildings, no. 

• 2 days ago

No. Late teens and Especially my early twentys were cool. That is after reaching legal adulthood, were awesome.

I was part of the counterculture movement.  Those were great times living in a rural commune, and  mind expanding with LSD.

• ?
    3 days ago

No, they were the best years of my life, I see I have some fans LOL.

Now I have lost one LOL.

• 3 days ago

HATE/LOVE moment in time.

If I could go back in time, I would, just leave out the emotions, cause those suck ***.

• Nicole
    3 days ago

no i liked it........