Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Men: if you had to choose between feminism or Islam, which would you choose?

There is such a thing as Islamic feminism.  

Feminism. Male feminists get pussy easier. 

Islam's patriarchy and western feminism have said a lot. Now Muslim women who fight sexism (yes we exist) must be heard.

Feminism and no hate to any religion. 

Source(s): Agnostic.

I am already a feminist, not interested in religious nonsense

• zipper

Femazisem is moving a woman's view and efford forward, were Islium is a Relidion; there is no match there and no choice either!

How about Chinese feminism, where you forcibly sterilize Uyghur women and say that it’s for their own good because it teaches them they don’t have to be “baby making machines” as the Chinese government tweeted a few weeks back?

I choose neither I rather blow my brains out with a loaded 45 there's no coming back from that if I did please make sure I don't vote Democrat in a future election

There is Islamic feminism, you know.

• Bill

Islam without question. Of course, both of them are undesirable in their own way, but even still, Islam is the better choice.