Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

I want to go out jogging in the rain but no hoodie or raincoat to protect my hair from getting wet... ?

What can I do? D

Update:

Everywhere is on lockdown, i can only shop for clothes online. And supermarkets don't have my petite size. 

Update 2:

Don't tell me to leave it just for the day, as I don't like missing my exercise. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Do us all a favor, in the interest of keeping your hair dry, get a small plastic bag like a grocery bag, wrap it tight around your head and tape it. Then go jogging.

• LM440
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Fashion a towel into a turban covering for your hair.

• Carrie
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Get a raincoat to protect your hair from getting wet. 

• 1 month ago

Buy a hat.             

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just use a plastic grocery bag and use the handles as a tie around your head.

• 1 month ago

You can go buy one, or use a plastic bag lol

• 1 month ago

Plastic bag and rubber band around your hair. Easily done to make a shower cap. Or painter's (masking) tape around your head where the bag would go to cover your hair. Definitely works.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

go get an umbrella

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you have to worry that much about your hair, it's affecting how you live your life. If you can't get your hair wet, slip on a Zip-lock baggie and go get your exercise--one size fits all because they're adjustable. 

• James
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Protect your hair? Embrace it and get soaked! Or fashion a trash bag into a poncho lol

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.