Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

I want to go out jogging in the rain but no hoodie or raincoat to protect my hair from getting wet... ?

What can I do? D

Everywhere is on lockdown, i can only shop for clothes online. And supermarkets don't have my petite size. 

Don't tell me to leave it just for the day, as I don't like missing my exercise. 

• Do us all a favor, in the interest of keeping your hair dry, get a small plastic bag like a grocery bag, wrap it tight around your head and tape it. Then go jogging.

• LM440

Fashion a towel into a turban covering for your hair.

• Carrie

Get a raincoat to protect your hair from getting wet. 

Buy a hat.             

Just use a plastic grocery bag and use the handles as a tie around your head.

You can go buy one, or use a plastic bag lol

Plastic bag and rubber band around your hair. Easily done to make a shower cap. Or painter's (masking) tape around your head where the bag would go to cover your hair. Definitely works.

go get an umbrella

If you have to worry that much about your hair, it's affecting how you live your life. If you can't get your hair wet, slip on a Zip-lock baggie and go get your exercise--one size fits all because they're adjustable. 

• James

Protect your hair? Embrace it and get soaked! Or fashion a trash bag into a poncho lol