Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 month ago

Question about constipation pain?

I have constipation pain (I think) for the first time ever. My number 2 bowel movement has been only about a small grape size for two days. I can’t pass anything larger than that, and it hurts when I try. It’s been dull for two days and right now I can’t get off the couch because I have horrendously cramping in my pelvic area. 

I also have a sharp pain on the right side of my stomach. I am trying to get off the couch to get water and Advil, but any time I move, the cramps in my pelvic region become suddenly sharp and too much to bare. Should I fall asleep here and hope I wake up in the morning better?To constipation cramps go away on their own ever?

• Andy C

Water, immediately. 

Mirilax, immediately. 

Start eating 30+g fiber/day from now on to PREVENT this from happening. 

• Tavy

You need a laxative, go to a pharmacy.

Sounds like you have a blockage in your colon.  This is serious and will not go away without treatment.  You will need two friends, one with a flashlight and the other with rubber gloves to explore your colon and remove the blockage.  Good luck!!