Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Why are trans people so creepy and hypocritical?

Like i know this trans guy a girl who transitioned to boy at my work. I was talking to him about dating and who he dates and he said he would only date 100% biological heterosexual women(girls who only like guys) and he was bragging about how his girlfriend is 100% biological heterosexual woman. When i asked why he wouldn't date non straight women or trans women he said he feels validated as a man dating a straight woman. I felt creeped out it's like he is acting out a fantasy and he wants a girl to act along to satisfy his delusion even though the straight girl must become gay for him to do so.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It's illogical and fallacious of you to generalize that trans people are creepy and hypocritical on the basis of a single individual. 

Having a cishet girlfriend is nothing to "brag" about, so I doubt the accuracy of your story, but if your trans man coworker has a preference for cishet women, then it's not inappropriate that he only dates cishet women.

A straight woman who dates a trans man doesn't "become gay". Because she's dating a man.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You'd have to ask this one trans person why they're so hypocritical because you can't paint the entire demographic based on the behavior of one individual. 

• 2 months ago

First of all, a straight woman dating a trans guy wouldn't make her gay, she'd still be straight because she'd be dating a GUY. Trans men are men. 

If he wants to date a cishet woman, I don't see what's hypocritical about that. He doesn't want to be reminded he's trans, what's so "hypocritical" about that? 

And for the not wanting to date trans women one, he just has genital preference, which there is nothing inherently wrong with.  

Also, if by non-straight women you mean a lesbian it's because he's a guy, and lesbians don't like men. He might not want to date a bi woman because he'd be worried she'd think of him as a girl.

He's dating in the exact same way a cishet man would, what's hypocritical about that? He's a straight guy who wants to date a straight woman, nothing wrong with that. 

• Trannys smell like cabbage.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Whatever floats your boat, man. That's not hypocritical. He doesn't want to be reminded that he's trans. And why the fŭck are you calling us creepy?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He's a sick, brainwashed turd.

• 2 months ago

He’s weird for bragging about it but he’s attracted to what he’s attracted to. Plus, it seems like both parties have no problem. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There are bad people in all genders. Plenty nasty heterosexual women / men too in some places. It is the location that is bad. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You mean why is this particular transman hypocritical? He explained himself, it validates him as a man to himself to date straight biological women. I suppose as long as he can find a straight woman who wants to be with him he can have what he wants. A transman dating a transwoman, does this even happen?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.