True or false: your skin changes color frequently?

Skin, yet hair to. I'm typically more white than day off. Be that as it may, following seven days in the sun, I'm similar to an Arab. Furthermore, my hair is dim earthy colored, yet now I'm getting goldie locks and I discovered not many free red hairs. I'm essentially a chameleon here.

• chorle

for me false because I avoid the sun when I can and most of the time

Not just skin, but hair to. I'm usually whiter than snow. But after a week in the sun, I'm like an Arab. And my hair is dark brown, but now I'm getting goldie locks and I found few loose red hairs. I'm practically a chameleon here. 

For sure my skin color changes to a honey brown at times from the dark complexion is has 99% of the time.

I don't think so that it is true.

false ...oh i go pinker if  i get sunburnt

True by the weather or if I'm wet 

Yes. It is quite weird as my skin color changes according to my mood :) :( ;)

:p

• ?

True but only in the summer when I get a tan.

• Mark

In summer.  And my hair colour changes, too. I have always had auburn hair, but it is rather pronounced then.