Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 2 months ago

What are the things you love about the American people?

WHAT PROOF DOES THE LEFT HAVE THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES BETTER THAN WE DO

There is much that I used to love about the American people and America once.. now I don't know!

Hard to tell anymore...So many have turned to hatred and violence.. politicians have  turned to lying and subterfuge.  I can't honestly say I trust anyone in America these days.  How very sad for a country that was once known as the greatest.  They have fallen so far.

The music, esp. the songs; the literature, esp. the Science Fiction.

• kswck2

The General Public? They just don't care much for what is going on in DC right now-Wall Street certainly doesn't. They just want to live their lives-despite what the Mass Media tell them they Should be doing. 

Despite the chaos and division. Americans are very generous. They give more money to charity per capita than any other nation...

**** the American people. Literally.

• ?

I'd only love them if I was suicidal and wanted to get shot.