Are Manchester United winning title 21 in 2021?

What do you guys think? Manchester United, knocking pool off their perch again?

Update:

I would say that is not true at all. Greenwood, Rashford, just a few examples of homegrown talent coming through our academy. We also had a rubbish transfer window thanks to our useless board. So the whole "money buys titles" is just wrong.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

United have a great chance but City and Leicester may have the last laugh.

• 2 months ago

If, a big IF, United can go 7 matches unbeaten, they're the champs. But I can't see them winning against relegation contenders.

• 2 months ago

A worst season premier league for Man U

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I hope Spurs or Liverpool will win it. And I think Liverpool will win it again.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • TTAGGG
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Hope so but they don't look like they used to in the glorious 90s.

• Adam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I still think Liverpool will win it. They have the better team, squad and manager.

• 2 months ago

nah,  neither us or City will let that happen lol

this is their 'fun time' at present.

it means everything to them when they sit above us in a league table, now is the time for them to celebrate.

Cos after this it will go belly up for them and they'll end up finishing outside top 4 XD

• 2 months ago

The sad thing is I can see us bottling it against Liverpool because of the way we set up in the bigger games.

Our approach in the big games hasn’t been the same as it was last season. All we do in the big games is set up not to lose and hope to score after a mistake from the opposing team rather than playing to win whereas last season we made more of an effort to go for all 3 points.And I know this sounds wrong but I hope Martial isn’t fit to play against Liverpool because he is a lazy shït who just jogs and misses a lot of good chances. Yes Rashford misses chances as well but at least he still tries.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

it is possible that win Manchester united

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It should be 'IS Manchester United...' because Manchester United is one thing. 

Source(s): Grammar
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.