I fell asleep and started my colon prep for my proceedure 2 1?2 hrs late.  was suppose to do from 6-8  instead I stared at 8:20.  ?

Drink up. Drink fast

if people are still shitting they have a vacuum they can use but how irresponsible to not set an alarm when you know you have to do your prep.... 

• ?

I was told that I had to finish the entire disgusting drink, but on my last visit to the toilet, it was completely clear, so I did not and when I went to the hospital and told her, she said she needed to make sure and said it was great.

If you started 20 minutes later, I guess you have to make up for it at the other end, so to speak, but it is best to let the health worker know.

Your prep instructions should have told you to contact your procedure administrator immediately if there's an issue. An issue ? hee hee

• Andy C

You'll be out of schite long before the procedure.   I hear that it's much better now.  You'll see.

Happy pooping...until it's not either.

You will need to let the medical staff know this when you go for your procedure.

They will either delay the procedure slightly or schedule you for a different day.

In some cases, that amount of time may not matter enough to change anything at all.  

You are still going to be full of crap at test time.