I fell asleep and started my colon prep for my proceedure 2 1?2 hrs late.  was suppose to do from 6-8  instead I stared at 8:20.  ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Drink up. Drink fast

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

if people are still shitting they have a vacuum they can use but how irresponsible to not set an alarm when you know you have to do your prep.... 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I was told that I had to finish the entire disgusting drink, but on my last visit to the toilet, it was completely clear, so I did not and when I went to the hospital and told her, she said she needed to make sure and said it was great.

If you started 20 minutes later, I guess you have to make up for it at the other end, so to speak, but it is best to let the health worker know.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your prep instructions should have told you to contact your procedure administrator immediately if there's an issue. An issue ? hee hee

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You'll be out of schite long before the procedure.   I hear that it's much better now.  You'll see.

Happy pooping...until it's not either.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You will need to let the medical staff know this when you go for your procedure.

They will either delay the procedure slightly or schedule you for a different day.

In some cases, that amount of time may not matter enough to change anything at all.  

• 2 months ago

You are still going to be full of crap at test time.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.