Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

How long will it take me to get my stimulus check through the mail if they sent it on January 6th?

I know it is coming just not when

im low income

WILL THE END RESULT OF THE DEMOCRATS AGENDA BE HYPERINFLATION

• RICK

The way Trump slowed down the post office in an attempt to steal the election has delayed a lot of mail. I wouldn't expect before the 20th

Who's rich enough to use H&R Block, Turbo Tax, or an accountant.  Some don't even have a computer or can afford internet service to check any of this out.  ***Update:  Received $600 check in the mail today, Jan. 16.  Hope the same for others.

have to thank the IRS for sending checks to H & R and Turbo Tax by mistake  instead of to your banking info  what the hell ?

i would just wait , mine went to my bank acct so i never got it in the mail

I think the Jan 6 is just what they tell everyone who didn’t get direct deposit. Mine was sent on the 6th and I got it on the 6th. 

It could also be doing like what they did with the first check. People with the lowest income gets it first while people with higher incomes get it last. My coworker didn’t get the full $600 and she got her check this past weekend. 

• Jim2

I am in the same situation. What I read on some forum was 2 to 4 weeks.