Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaOther - Australia · 2 months ago

Are we in a cold war with China, the last cold war between the US & the USSR lasted 45 years?

Is China going to do to us what the US done to the USSR, terminated it.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Rico
    Lv 6
    2 weeks ago

We’re in a fizzy war, every time I mix XXXX and soy sauce, I get this fizzy feeling inside of me

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

With Beijing Buyden having successfully rigged the presidential election America has no chance.

• 2 months ago

No it's an economic war. When Australia is bankrupt China can buy it at a bargain price.

• 2 months ago

It's very different to a cold war.

China is just trying to bully us into submission, which they'll see won't work.

If they cut out purchasing enough product from us, then we will have little incentive to reciprocally buy from them. We can just as easily obtain similar items from other parts of Asia, Europe or American continental countries.

We "had" a successful symbiotic trade arrangement, which China has foolishly chosen to damage. It's about time we organise a primary trade arrangement with another nation instead. India would be a decent choice in that regard. Their government also seems more civilised, equitable and agreeable.

Better to dump China as a primary trading partner and move on I think.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • hihi!
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

USA is terminating itself as there is no middle ground. The  handbasket ever nears the Inferno.

• 2 months ago

No because we have the iron ore that China wants 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

China has serious internal problems similar to the USSR before it imploded. A large diverse internal base which was costly to control. A large external area which was also costly. A one party dictatorship with a false currency and false economy. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.