Should I take a semester off for Calculus 1?

I struggled in pre-cal passing the class with a C last semester, and now I am taking calculus one and tomorrow is the last day for me to drop the course, and I want to take off for spring semester to study calculus one because I am having pain with my one of wisdom teeth and I already last week got two removed, but now the other two is hurting me, and this is definitely going to put a lot on. I enjoy math, but I honestly feel I need time to grasp the concept to prepare myself to take calculus in the summer or the fall. Any advice. Because I am tired fight the fact that I have a lot of weak points in math and keep building on that, it’s definitely going to collapse, and I feel my foundation is weak

In 1923 priests tried to change the calendar; Holy Fire didn't come down; Turkish guards killed these priests; Ruski Orthodox replaced them.

Holy Fire ended with Patriarch Irenaios. Now it's faked by heretics. Irenaios is the last Orthodox Patriarch. Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement.

What you need is antimins (remains of saints sewed into a towel, one cup, one spoon, wax candles, nonkosher non-yeast nonbarcoded nonqrcoded bread/wine, etc.)

Electricity is from Satan; yeast is grown on pig bacteria, etc.

Barcode = Druid black magic curse; QRcode = ancient Mayan curse...

Kosher (K) or Union of Orthodox Synagogues (U) = sprinkled with blood like Mosis did. Underneath the entrance of synagogue lies New Testament...

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good.

SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural).

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them

no I am using the break to study calculus 1 looking at the material man I need to study

Taking a semester off from math is going to make it that much harder going back to it. Go for extra help if you're struggling with C's. Almost every college has a math help center. If you need math for your major, don't drop it. Make arrangements to take care of the other two teeth over the next long weekend. If you had an oral surgeon look at your wisdom teeth and they didn't notice that you had two more that were causing problems, then you should use a different one.