What percentage of men beat their wives?

and has it increased or decreased over the decades? 

Update:

"Quite a lot. Some women need it sometimes, times when they cross their limits. If women start to act like men then men will treat them like men simple. Don't expect any sympathy."

Kill yourself male SCUM. Any man who hits a woman should have his skull cracked and his throat slit!!!! 

Update 2:

Why do men who abuse their wives never abuse their male friends? They are obviously misogynists who only target women. 

Update 3:

A good wifebeater is a DEAD one

Update 4:

Laela - Haven't you seen what the two of the answers wrote? 

Update 5:

Why are the answers agreeing with wifebeating? And why are those answers getting thumbed up? 

killallmen in this section.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

My dad used to abuse my mum every night, pissed as a parrot. When I turned 16 I was a big boy, wrestling, karate, weightlifter. One final night he was on his usual ****, so I floored him and told him that if he ever abused my  mum again I would knock his f******* head off; and after that incident, he never abused her again.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably about 40% *have* been abusive with 5% recently z

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

why hit them , and hurt your hand , just tells them to live anywhere except here .

• 1 month ago

What percentage of women beat their children?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

you see what you did you called all the wifebeaters out and now you don't like their answers.   Its usually to make themselves feal bigger because they feel inadequate because of their small peck.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Welcome to a sexist misogynistic world darling where most people including stupid women themselves think it’s okay when women get beaten even when they did nothing wrong to the man. I can’t believe there are many people like this it makes me furious especially when stupid whores (don’t even want to call them women) stick on the side of those abusive men. You should spread your support and positivity towards women, more men should be like you. I lost my faith a long time in men but seeing comments of men like you who respect women gives me a little bit of hope. Not all men are horrible trash luckily who abuse and discriminate women, good men are a minority but luckily there are still few of them out there. I wonder how those piece of horse shiit scumbags would feel about it if their mother, sister or daughter got abused by another man??

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Probably the same percentage of men that beat up other men.

What's the problem? It's just equality. You don't want equal treatment now?

You expect to be privileged when equality isn't nice?  That's not fair!

• 2 months ago

So your saying wives allow themselves to get beat?

• 2 months ago

Lower than the percentage of domestic abuse in same sex marriage, specifically lesbian relationships, believe it or not. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Quite a lot. Some women need it sometimes, times when they cross their limits. If women start to act like men then men will treat them like men simple. Don't expect any sympathy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.