Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 2 months ago

Do you think NASA will ever find life on Earth?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

They have.

In order to make sure their TESS satellite-- which was launched to look for signs of life on exoplanets-- was working properly, NASA turned the satellite around and aimed it at Earth, and ordered it to analyze the planet for signs of organic life.

TESS spectroscopically analyzed the light coming from Earth, and dutifully reported back to NASA that it found evidence of widespread organic life on the surface of the planet.

Being satisfied this meant TESS was working, NASA then spun her back around and put her to work looking for life elsewhere.

Plus, remember the first A in NASA stands for "aeronautics."  NASA isn't just a space agency.  It also monitors Earth, so it's constantly observing our planet, including all data it can gather about the ecosystem.

• 2 months ago

They will never find intelligent life on earth. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Actually, they've just been assuming there is some and using data obtained from remote observation as a control to compare other planets against.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Isn't there life on earth already why would they do that?  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

all staged lol

we've barely found a means to escape the firmament.

what we see in 'space' is the space station thats as far out as we can go,  technology right is prehistoric still.

this is why aliens came here and gave us clues of their existence thousands years ago,  i.e pyramids.

we can't get out!

lol

• 2 months ago

You mean Intelligent Life ?

No signs so far

Europa has Possibilities

Or maybe Enceladus or Pluto

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Nothing intelligent for sure. Especially here on Yahoo.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This question gave me a good laugh :)

• 2 months ago

Absolutely, yes, the conditions for life on planet Earth are still very favorable, for now, and I'm sure they will discover something soon.

I do not think that they will ever find intelligent life there.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.