Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 month ago

Kindergarten teacher requirements for NYS?

Hello. I want to be a kindergarten teacher or a school psychologist (going to decide once I start graduate school) in New York State. I was wondering if I am a psychology major, can I become a teacher with a undergrad in that and get a master's in early childhood? Any kindergarten teachers who can provide me with some information about how I can achieve this goal would be great. I know I could major in early childhood in undergrad but because I did a lot of psychology courses already (my original plan was a social worker) I was wondering instead of wasting all of those if I could continue with that degree and then decide at that point what I'm going to do for my masters. Thanks in advance for any information!!! :) 

Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father only. Holy Spirit is fully divine. Jesus is being born of the Father before time officially existed. Jesus is fully divine. The Most Holy Trinity created the world in March. Jesus incarnated in March. Jesus is fully divine and fully human (but without the original sin of Adam and Eve which was eating of the forbidden fruit). Forbidden fruit was for angels to turn into human form; to go back to angel form, angels went through fire; that's why demons are afraid of fire because it will expose them. Theotokos Virgin Mary didn't have personal sins (by the grace of the LORD but she had the original sin). Her parents needed to repent of sins; once they did, they conceived her. She delivered Jesus to the side. The gates remained shut = prophecy from Old Testament. Joseph and Mary lived as brother and sister (no intimacy). Joseph's children from previous marriage are called Christ's siblings in Bible but Joseph never touched Mary in an intimate way; forgive me.

Blood/body of Jesus kills parasites. Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them.
  • MS

The requirements can be found on the NY State Education website.  I'm not going to look up the details for you.

However, I can say that elementary certification is often different than certification in specific subject areas for middle school and high school levels.  You generally need a degree in elementary education to teach elementary school.  

There are alternative paths to teaching certificates for people who hold bachelor's degrees in non-education fields, but those certificates are usually just for the older grades and allow one to teach in the field of their bachelor's degree.  

No matter what, a master's degree in early childhood will not be sufficient for a teaching certificate.