Will a hotel let me check in if I’m 20?

I called the front desk of this hotel that I plan on staying at, and asked what their minimum check in age was. The person on the phone told me that it was 18 years old, but only after booking the hotel did they tell me in the receipt that minimum check in age was 21, so I’m confused as to whether or not they’ll let me check in 

Nope. 21 means 21. 

Well, you are not 21, so I would assume no.

If they have a written policy stating that the minimum age to book a room is 21 then they can legally deny you a room at check in, even if someone gave you bad information previously.  The best you might be able to do is get any "non-refundable" deposits back as a concession.

With the hotel industry struggling, however, they may offer you some leniency.  It never hurts to ask but I definitely wouldn't wait until check in time in case you need to make backup arrangements someplace else.

• ?

They should i think u have to be 21 just google jt