Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

would you rather live a house or apartment and why?

Apartment is easier to clean and cheaper living too zxjqk

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• R.j.

An apartment for me, it is cheaper and easier to clean

• ?

I have never lived in an apartment . my parents always lived in a house and so have I.

The people I know who have lived in an apartment have had various complaints about their neighbor's noise and such things as a carefree landlords toward maintenance issues.

But, then again, I have had my fair share of NASTY self absorbed neighbors.

Howsoever, I will remain in a house for as long as I am able to do so because I enjoy my privacy and private drivewayalong with my gardening and outdoor space. And, that no one lives above or below me.

• SW-6

A house - apartments allow too much to be heard through walls and lack of privacy.  I want that privacy, along with my own backyard, garden, garage and parking space(s).  My own rules and not having to do what the apartment management says.  :)

• ?

I'm noisy and I stay up late. How long would I last in an apartment, playing Beethoven's Ninth at 2:30 AM?

Hands down I'd chose a house. I've always lived in a house. I couldn't stand it when going out of town and visiting my niece, who then lived in a really nice gated community in a 2 story apartment, so no neighbors above her, even so I don't like having a place with a postage sized yard, surrounded by other people that is are too close in proximity, no privacy, not having a 2 to 3 car garage, and many other amenities that one can only have in owning a home.

HOUSE, it's a lot better

House. I have the option to own it , bigger living area, it becomes an asset. And I won’t have to hear someone using the restroom above me , well a stranger atleast 

Would I rather live IN a house or IN an apartment? I'd rather live in a house. Why? Because I find apartments constricting, restrictive and I don't like living so close to strangers. 

🥴😊

A house. 

Have tried living in an apartment in 2o15. 

I wanted to kill my neighbors. 

Im a chainsmoker and quiet. They were anal nonsmokers and noisy af.

So no. I cant live in one.