Should I go to JUCO to become a translator or just get a tutor in the languages I want to study?

I have a communication degree. I want a masters degree in political communication. I’m thinking I should work my way through Grad school as a translator. Would it be less expensive to use JUCO to become a translator or to get a tutor? If there is a better way to pay my bills while in Grad school let me know. 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.