Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

vaginal discharge ?

I am always having really bad vagina discharge. Generally just the normal white and brown colors, but always thick and super constant. I have tons of discharge, and it’s been like this for years. It’s kind of itchy, and sometimes smelly and a few times it’s been a little greenish yellowish. This has been happening for years, However I am not sexually active and never have been. About 7 years I let my dog lick my privates. I was a young kid and that would never happen again and I always wonder if that could be my problem? Can STDs be transferred from dog to human? 

meant to say about 7 years ago^ maybe even longer. The discharge has been going on for a while too though 

Sara before I can answer your question I need you to answer a few questions- 1: How old are you? 2: Have you been to the doctor for this vaginal discharge? 3: Does the vaginal discharge get anymore worse before your period starts? 4: How is the vaginal discharge after you finish your period? 5: When is your vaginal discharge at it's worse? Once you answer these questions I will be able to answer your question.

I don't think the dog is the cause of your infection. I guess you have cervicitis. You should see a doctor.