Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Is it bad for men to masturbate three times a day?

this is really so bad.You have sex on your mind and nothing else.At this age once a day is ok and as you get older it gets less.2-3 times a week is fine and no problems

Soon you will get so many health problems that you will not get a erection with a woman and can only play with yourself So before it is too late stop it.keep busy .Those who say it is ok do not know what they are talking about.

There will be very hard time when you can not even get a erection.Any thing in limit is ok.

• ron h

keep it private or in the company of people who want to watch.  You didn't say your age, but that's pretty common for men from about 12 to 22 or 25.  Over that, we usually reduce the frequency to 1 or 2 times a day..  

• ?

Well, maybe if you do it in an inappropriate place...

• adam

WTF? Find a girlfriend . Or a hooker . 

I am a 28-year-old sound man. I jerk off three times each day. That is all that I can handle, else I am typically enticed to do it all the more regularly. I don't drink or smoke, yet I have a propensity for biting tobacco while jerking off. I am a virgin. The issue is that I get drained rapidly. I have no endurance. For instance, in the event that I am representing an hour or more, it will make me tired. Is this in light of masturbation? Additionally, my prepuce is tight when erect. It doesn't hurt when pulling back, yet it requires a work to do as such. Also, when my penis is erect the prepuce actually stays shut. Does this show some medical issue or is this ordinary? I'm truly stressed. How would it be a good idea for me to respond?

Don't masturbate or masturbate once in 3 weeks. If that's not what you can do then masturbate once a week. But Don't masturbate 3 times a day, that's not good, it sounds like you have no other work except masturbation. 

Masturbation is fine, just do it less. Excessive of everything is bad.

Source(s): I've done research on masturbation.
  • garry

no why do you , means your over sexed but normal .best to get a woman or 2 , waste not , want want not .. you do know girls are designed for that .

yes you will wear your penis out

Not if he has have the time, energy and stamina for it, and it isn't interfering with his daily routines, social interactions and responsibilities.

But... he could also find more productive things to do, or perhaps find a partner.

Only if you are concerned about the intensity of their orgasms.