Do you guys think Biden will be a good president?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Have you ever been hired by a company where the previous boss was so bad that no matter what you are going to look better?  This is the situation for Biden.  If he helps to have less than 4,000 people from die of COVID daily, doesn't get impeached twice, has his approval rating over 50% for just one day, and builds 48 miles of a border fence, he will have done better than Trump. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.  Biden will resign soon and Harris will be president.

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I look foreward to the Biden presideny as much as I look forward to a colonoscopy prep,

He won't be a leader . he will be the "Yes"an to the extreme left

• 2 months ago

A DOORKNOB IS BETTER THAN TRUMP 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Better than the last guy, anyway. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I voted for Biden ... that reflects my opinion in present tense. I give every new president the same opportunity to prove themself w/ performance. I'm not psychic if that's what you want.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No he will be gone within 2 years,,, guy is not well, those who voted for him got scammed

• 2 months ago

I think most Presidents try to do their best for their country, but you can't please 

everyone ! 

For some reason people think you can.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Let's put it this way: even if Biden was to turn out to be very bad, he would still be a million times better than the fascist orange shitstain.

• 2 months ago

Has GOT to be better that what we have now - Trump is THE worst EVER, so no matter what, you WILL have an improvement!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.