debra
debra asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Where is facade ,he was anice guy, i feel upset he left.i hope it wsasnt me?

jerry really messed this place up, but we all knew this--i just wanted to get that out in the open.

ok,so this is faced,he was smart,he never brsagged how smart he was, i looked up to him, like a he was a grand father figure to me, i was impressed with him, he like drums, wars, soul music, ??is that what i mean ? im trying to think of it, the music was ,,ok well..facade also like women, i knew he did, but when he had his eyes on me, i got worried. i kind of got in shock when he showed the bavarian porn lady with big boobs, she was serving beer at german fest. i said to myself, please dont go there, omg facade s gouing there..my frioend said, of course debs, you are a sexy girl, and all guys hit on you why not facade? well--facade was my mentor, he was teaching me drums..ok..but then liz chimmed in on milky white thighs and Bam, i was being set up..by 2 eldeer members of yahoo for sex.

im serious, but i forgive you both..but i also feel its my fault too. i should have just wlaked away and hoped my next drum leson wasnt to sexual.

yacoffee, was what kept everyone in line.onvce yac left, i was nothing but a piece of meat.

I remember one ex YA always replied, 'Nice story bro'.