Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

Is it normal for your arms to have indentations like this?

Other girls have straight arms but mine go in. Some girls are very, very skinny like me, so it's not that.

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Absolutely 100% normal and they are a good thing to have. That line is from your muscles under your skin. Specifically, it's where the over the shoulder Deltoid meets with the Bicep and the bicep brachii. These muscles flex and contract and expand to make your arm move. Your arm muscles have very good definition and that's much nicer than smooth and flabby. Those muscles make the arms look strong and healthy. 

• Laura
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is normal muscle tone.  You have more muscles that other skinny girls, so you see more of your muscles.  

• JASON
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The space is between your biceps and your deltoid. It's natural if you have some musculature. Other girls with straight arms just don't have much muscle.

• 2 months ago

They look like normal arms to me. Someone else has just posted a question about a model and her arms are the same as yours.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you want more shapely arms then you must engage in sufficient physical exercise to increase muscle tone. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.