Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 2 months ago

Girls, would you be uncomfortable riding a on the back on a motorcycle while on your period?

adam, what happened to your Wife?

You should not be asking personal questions like this. It's creepy. 

Im not a "girl" .My wife is beyond having periods. I'll ask her about riding on her late husband's 'Wing.  When she rides on my Harley, it's a moot point, as I said. 

Darling, she is saying that because she does not want to go riding with you.

Uh, not a girl, but keep in mind the back of a motorcycle may not be the best place to have a sudden cramp.

Your period doesn't cause discomfort in the parts of your that are in contact with the motorcycle. It would be like riding any other time. In fact, if you're a thick-pad user with a heavy flow, you might even be more comfortable than usual.

• adam

my GF just said no more uncomfortable than anywhere else if she is on her period. Keep in mind most of my bikes are hardcore ol skool outlaw choppers. She never complains.

i might be uncomfortable