What did you do with your USA stimulus check(direct deposit) money?

• Kate

I didn't receive it. I live in Australia.

I wish I get the improvement cash. It appears to be that I got a lot of cash-flow and isn't equipped for it. For what reason would it be advisable for me to be punished for getting an excessive amount of cash (and made good on additional in duties)? I'm not a 1%er (yet I am in the Top 10% however).

However, if I somehow happened to get it, at that point I would simply put it in the financial exchange like I as a rule do with any additional cash.

I didn't even apply for it. We don't qualify and don't need it or any other government handout.

Not your business. 

• Judy

still in the bank account

Saved it for now.  But will probably go towards fixing up my car

Still waiting, but most of it will go to a charity.  There is no reason why everyone under a certain income should get a check.  Up unemployment or find another way to identify those in need.  

• ?

I didn't need it since I am quite affluent.  I just put it into my checking account.  (We get a much smaller stimulus payment since our income is about $169K)

• y

Nothing yet, I won't have conformation of deposit until next week sometime, if then. When I get my bank statement.  Then, if confirmed, it will go to the three thou i just gave my adult son to have his car fixed.

• Audrey

Paid a $211 vet bill, paid off my credit card of $129.paid my electric bill- $100. And $50 worth of groceries.