What did you do with your USA stimulus check(direct deposit) money?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Kate
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I didn't receive it. I live in Australia.

• 1 month ago

I wish I get the improvement cash. It appears to be that I got a lot of cash-flow and isn't equipped for it. For what reason would it be advisable for me to be punished for getting an excessive amount of cash (and made good on additional in duties)? I'm not a 1%er (yet I am in the Top 10% however).

However, if I somehow happened to get it, at that point I would simply put it in the financial exchange like I as a rule do with any additional cash.

• 1 month ago

I didn't even apply for it. We don't qualify and don't need it or any other government handout.

• 1 month ago

Not your business. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

still in the bank account

• 1 month ago

Saved it for now.  But will probably go towards fixing up my car

• 1 month ago

Still waiting, but most of it will go to a charity.  There is no reason why everyone under a certain income should get a check.  Up unemployment or find another way to identify those in need.  

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I didn't need it since I am quite affluent.  I just put it into my checking account.  (We get a much smaller stimulus payment since our income is about $169K)

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nothing yet, I won't have conformation of deposit until next week sometime, if then. When I get my bank statement.  Then, if confirmed, it will go to the three thou i just gave my adult son to have his car fixed.

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Paid a $211 vet bill, paid off my credit card of $129.paid my electric bill- $100. And $50 worth of groceries. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.