Scorleo asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

Was Winston Churchill a man of his time or unreasonably ignorant for his racially prejudice comments and views ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

Whoever created Noahide laws and signed them should be executed for blasphemy. Trump signed Noahide laws to tax Christians on icons. Shame you, Donnie! Anathema!!! Anathema!!! Anathema!!!

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Priests who were working for KGB (that is spying on people and betraying their confession) = Sergian heresy. Now, CIA and FSB (new name for KGB) don't need to have priests constantly reporting because of new technology (bugs) that allows them to listen in (and if cameras are present... to look into what people are doing)...Your phones spy on you; don't bring them to church; forgive me.

Saint Spyridon Bishop of Trimythous killed 900 Roman Catholics posledneevremya.ru/?p=462

Source(s): SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

He was more than reasonably well-informed as a journalist and as a politician. That is why his commentary on the rise of fascism in Germany was so accurate.

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are a dong.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sir Winston Spencer Churchill was the Greatest Prime minister of the UK for ever his attitude saved My Life the RAF actually saved the UK from being Invaded because Churchill knew what he was doing he warned the world about Hitler in 1924 they Only believed him when it Invaded Poland

People say Hitler offered Peace He also had a Pact with Stalin Look how that turned out

Hitler proved how much he could be trusted after Munich when he took all of Czechoslovakia.

Churchill Got a state Funeral Richly deserved

I met Churchill after WW2 and I never saw Him Drunk the only people who call him a drunk are the ones who don't Like this Great Man

Churchill treated German POW's better than the Americans treated Japanese Americans

I am So Proud to have served in the RAF with Winston Churchill at the Helm during Peace time

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tina
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Oh Dave! (1465)

What did Churchill plagiarise, just out of interest? and why on earth put that first? and what was shameful about his victory?

Oh, of course he beat Hitler which you find unforgiveable. If it hadn't been for Churchill you might have seen the wall go up round the Whitechapel Ghetto, and 'Arbeit Macht Frei' set over the gates of Dartmoor Prison - convenient for a death camp.

I don't know where you get the idea that Churchill was a womaniser - or why it would have mattered if he was - except that he wasn't. And apparently he wasn't too drunk to lead his country to victory however shameful you think it was.

He called Hitler a 'bloodthirsty guttersnipe', by the way.

Fair enough.

Edited: Dave, you say:  'no more need be said' - on the contrary a great deal more needs to be said. For instance you give no evidence for your statements that Churchill was a plagiarist or a womaniser, or, indeed, why, if it were true (it isn't) it would matter. Nor have you explained why Churchill's victory was 'shameful'.

After all, Hitler, whom you persistently defend, was a mass murderer, responsible for the deaths of over a million Jewish children and who ruined his country's economy by spending money on preparing for war instead of putting the country on an even keel. Was there nothing 'shameful' in this?

• 2 months ago

I think we could use a few more like him, despite any flaws he *may* have had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg9aQvjMS60

Youtube thumbnail

&list=RD35S2lcNuDeo&index=14

• Lv 6
    2 months ago

Churchill was a plagiarizer, a womanizer, and a drunk who led his country to a shameful victory.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: As previously forecasted, @Tina directs her comments at me while offering little to no response to the question being asked.

And do take note of how @armouror insists on pointing out the splinter in America's eye while overlooking the beam in his own beloved Britain's eye.

Maybe he should look at the Bank of England when they gave Hitler $9 million in gold - money that belonged to Czechoslovakia (so much for protecting Czech's interests in the Munich agreement).

Both are in typical British fashion - everyone else is wrong while Britain is a model of perfection.

I've pointed out this arrogance a number of times already. Nothing more to be said.

• 2 months ago

Everyone was racist then. It was normal.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.