What did you like the most about Donald Trump?

He put us first. Not only did my paychecks go up because of his tax cuts, I was getting raises. I was making more per hour than ever. And he fought for us like no one ever has.

I like the most about Donald Trump - Strictness

• John

His wigs 

The minimum length of an answer is 15 characters

That after years of seeing him dividing the country, lying to the American people, cutting taxes only for the wealthy, putting his corrupt friends and family in charge of the US, ignoring physicians and scientists during a worldwide pandemic, and ending it all by inciting a terrorist attack on the US capitol, Trump will finally be out of office. What I like most about Trump is that by the will of the American people he will soon lose most of his power to cause the US further harm.

Years ago seeing him go broke, lying about his net worth to a bank to get a loan, and being shown how much of liar he is.   People who support him seem to know next to nothing about him except what he tells them and carefully avoid curing their ignorance of his true nature.

"Mr. Trump told Deutsche Bank his net worth was about $3 billion, but when bank employees reviewed his finances, they concluded he was worth about $788 million, according to documents produced during a lawsuit Mr. Trump brought against the former New York Times journalist Timothy O’Brien. And a senior investment-banking executive said in an interview that he and others cautioned that Mr. Trump should be avoided because he had worked with people in the construction industry connected to organized crime."

That he wanted to take the US out of NATO.  Oh, and he didn't eat babies.

• There were a few things, so please hear me out…

Trump put America and Americans first.  My pay check went up, my taxes went down, and the first time in a long time, welfare and food-stamps were not an option to get by!

Trump fought --and won-- a large battle against MS-13 gangs. His border wall HURT significantly illegal immigration, hurt drug cartels, hurt weapon smuggle and other vulnerabilities to the south of our nation.   

He Stood-up to the CCP/ Chinese government. This Covid-19 situation is the result to China’s Crimes against humanities. He was not afraid to call out the CCP/China for its corruption and bright them back into the light for all the terrible things they do and get away with!

NO WARS! Finally, the USA IS NOT INVOLVED IN SOME WAR! Bright our boys home!

Excellent foreign Policies. Let them put in their own work and not rely on the USA…USA is NOT a free hand-out!

That’s it for no but there is a lot more…8/10 prez could have been better if not for his Twitter stupidity.

There are many things I liked about Donald Trump.  I’ll just mention a few for brevity.  

1. His force of conviction.  There is no doubting he loved to eat, particularly the good old American staple of cuisine, McDonald’s.  In a world we’re healthy eating is posted left, right and center, President Trump marched to the beat of his own drum and ignored the rhetoric by consuming large quantities of the burgers from the clown.

2. His economic stimulus practices.  While the world generally suffered economically due to COVID, President Trump sought to aid American owned companies - in particular, McDonald’s.  His love for the yellow arches burger ensured that a steady revenue stream was always provided for the American icon and in turn it may be said that he single handedly (or maybe double fisted) created jobs for the American fast food employment pool.

3.  His love for America.  On many travels around the world President Trump was always sure to promote America.  As the McDonald’s connoisseur he was fond of forgoing local delicacies in favor of devouring American made McDonalds burgers.  The Great Hamburgler’s appetite ensured that no matter where in the world he was on Air Force One, American burgers were always readily available and thus promoted American gastronomical interests around the globe.

Source(s): Ronald McDonald

There aren't very many things I like about him.  I DO think he was right when he said $600 is not nearly enough for stimulus checks, and that they should be more than that.

Nothing................