Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 2 months ago

What are your thoughts on Meg the Stallion's Body song?

i think shes just another Cardi B and Nicki Minaj always having songs about sex and feminism. I never thought any song could be than WAP but than that Bodyody Yody song and video came out n im like yo I am done with this mainstream hip hop bullshizz. Done!

just another talentless hack that's not even attractive being made a star thanks to autotune. I mean at least Rihanna was somewhat attractive back in the circa 2005-2007 but Cardi B, Meg Thee Stallion, Nicki Minaj, are not attractive nor talented. 

• Jerry

Oh yes....the hip hop industry pumping out negative caricatures of blacks for decades.

Every new female rapper seems to be a bigger caricature of the loud, rude, cussing, confrontational angry black woman.

You know what would be refreshing ? A black female singer who doesn't feel like she has to put on an angry persona to remain relevant.

its cool but shots fired, circles and freaky girls are her best songs on good news yes you gotta hear those

you just mad that there are succesful black women doing their shi shut up and stop being salty all these other white men can rap about their musty asss cheese d*cks why cant women rap about sex. just admit youre a racist misogynistic and leave

• blank

I am not a fan.I love most  Rap music but that song is just straight off terrible.I change it when it comes on and i dont usually  change songs.

Ok you gotta be a hot girl to get and like hot girl music. Ofc you aint gon like it if you a insecure wack *****, and nobody wants a insecure wack *****. lmaoooo

Source(s): Hot Girl Bible
  • It’s annoying and the beat is garbage 

I personally think she has ruined a legendary 90s hip-hop song with her cover.