Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

How do I manage my stress/emotions when it comes to fighting with my husband?

My husband and I frequently argue about anything. Our children think it's always about stupid things that are not worth arguing about. I have developed high blood pressure. It is stage one. How do I stop myself from getting provoked by what he said or vice versa? I run the risk of a heart attack. My husband knows this and yet he provokes me too so we end up arguing again and my blood pressure rises. It's like unpreventable.  I need to get myself out of here or I will end up getting sicker.   

You decide that, unless it's going to matter in 3 weeks time... it's probably simply doesn't matter. My husband and I used to bicker and fight like other couples that vie for power.... it's just about took us out. And then we grew weary of the fighting but wanted to retain the marriage. EVERYTHING has greatly improved once we decided to accept that basic reality; if it won't matter three weeks from now? It's not important enough to fight about. 

Jesus created the world in March, incarnated in March, born on Dec 25 old calendar (January 7th by the calendar that you use today), resurrected on April 1st; forgive me.

Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father only. Holy Spirit is fully divine. Jesus is being born of the Father before time officially existed. Jesus is fully divine. The Most Holy Trinity created the world in March. Jesus incarnated in March. Jesus is fully divine and fully human (but without the original sin of Adam and Eve which was eating of the forbidden fruit). Forbidden fruit was for angels to turn into human form; to go back to angel form, angels went through fire; that's why demons are afraid of fire because it will expose them. Theotokos Virgin Mary didn't have personal sins (by the grace of the LORD but she had the original sin). Her parents needed to repent of sins; once they did, they conceived her. She delivered Jesus to the side. The gates remained shut = prophecy from Old Testament. Joseph and Mary lived as brother and sister (no intimacy). Joseph's children from previous marriage are called Christ's siblings in Bible but Joseph never touched Mary in an intimate way; forgive me.

Blood/body of Jesus kills parasites. Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them.
  • ?

I have felt that avoiding fighting in the first place is a good idea. Occasionally they happen.  I remember one in 2020 and there was another argument five years earlier or so.  No one "provokes you".  You LET yourself be provoked and fixing that fixes your problem.

It sounds like you have underlying problems but if you won't go to counseling then you won't find a solution until something more serious happens. The children probably can't see it either. It takes some digging. If you get the chance read a book called "adult children of alcoholics' I'm not saying your family has alcoholic problems but I am saying as you read the book look for how the child carries the problems to adulthood. Another is "The Child Within".Contemplate what it means to the child within you to fight and find someone who loves you disagreeing all the time. Then seek to comfort that child. The good thing is that you care enough to get angry. The other option is to try to not give a rip. But there are drawbacks to that too. Good Luck, Grampa B

• ?

Let's see: you have two options, maybe three: 

1. Go to marriage counseling. At least you will have satisfied yourselves that you have tried everything, including professional help.

2. Leave the marriage and save your life.

3. Remain and have a very short, unhappy life span.

Which do you prefer to choose? 

• i + i

YOU will have to learn not to engage. 

The moment you or he do not agree 

about something, whatever it is, you 

have to stop and take time to calm 

down -- you don't have to give in 

to whatever the issue, just tell him 

that you will resume the discussion 

when the two of you can talk calmly. 

If he won't let you do that and/or you 

can't disengage, then it seems that 

something more drastic might be 

needed... like therapy, separation, 

or even divorce. 

Any chance you and your husband can have a sit down together and explain that you literally fear dying because of the fights and that you need to have more understand of each other

I also had same problem. 

Such matter was solved after i started daily gym. 

By hard muscle weight training, stresses  are all move away.

Also daily take buckwheat to improve blood pressure matter.

Also i do like to ask you just follow your husband opinions bc your husband also want to keep good marriage. 

Currently i never fight with my wife last 10 years duration. I try to just follow her opinion or wait till wife find right opinion. 

Sometimes,  i just follow her opinion even i expect some economical loss bc love and happy life with wife is more important.