Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Do you think it’s ok ?

My 16 yrs old son recently started wearing very wide leather belts,like 13 or 14 wide on his jeans ( over the loops )everyday.When I noticed I asked him why, he said because he likes the feeling of a big belt hugging his hips even though the jeans fits him well..What should I do?Should I stop him or let him wear them? (I guess he brought the belts online)

Btw I’m his mom.

13-14 cm*

I think it's ok.You  shouldn't stop him

If he likes them, I don't see what's wrong with that. What is your concern?

• Kate

Good grief! There are far greater things to worry about. A belt is a belt.

It doesn't sound like anything that is going to harm him so I say allow him to wear the belt. It's something that makes him happy so I wouldnt object to it. 

Don’t feed the troll! Keeps asking the same question. Reported.

These sentences all mean a lot of something very similar. I don't accept the variety is tongue driven. It's an issue of idiolect.

• kelvin

just let him wear it already

Weirdo lonely troll.... so sad....so lonely......so tragic.... so pathetic.... so laughable. 

You asked this question yesterday about your 13 year old son and said "he's not gay."

You just posted the same thing about your 13 year old. Troll.