Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

How do you help your wife who is very angry from her period? Ive already gotten yelled at for not making her coffee, watching a youtube vid?

and I didnt hear her ask me a question, I woke up early and left her in the bed for 30 minutes

5 Answers

  • T J
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Divorce will fix the problem.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Most women don't suffer from significant PMS, but for those who do, there is medical help.

    When your wife is past her latest bout of it, discuss this with her.  Tell her calmly but firmly that you really can't deal with being abused while she's suffering from PMS and that she needs to discuss this with her gynecologist.

    Note that the problem shouldn't continue once her period starts. PMS stands for PRE-menstrual syndrome. The symptoms cease once menstruation begins.

  • 2 months ago

    Stay strong!

    The worst you can do is to ask "what's wrong, honey?"


    When a woman is in pain, everything goes wrong

    Instead ask what can you do

  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Your wife is emotionally stunted/childish and doesn't know how to issue control.  I had terrible periods and PMS for decades, and i didn't take it out on the people around me.  I practiced kindness and tolerance because it wasn't their fault i didn't feel well.  

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    You should encourage her to go see her doctor. This appears to be a medically related problem, most likely one that can be easily corrected. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.