What is the top speed of the new Kawasaki Ninja  ZX25R?

Kawasaki Ninja ZX25R has been recently launched, it is termed as one of the most powerful 250cc bikes ever. Does anyone know how fast it can go? What it the top speed of the Kawasaki ZX25R?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Maybe 80 could be more Just keep in mind a Brigs and stratton powered mini bike and a motorcycle can basically kill you at any speed So focus on your skills before you wonder how fast it'll go A good a nd skilled rider can easily best a larger bike with a inexperienced rider on it Experience counts for everything on a street bike I have a Yamaha RD 400.sure it's a fast bike In the canyons most bigger bikes can't touch me Unless it's a straight away .My point is is trash guys on 1000cc bikes all through the twists and turns It's because they have limited skills riding it .My point is focus on your riding skills cause what it comes down to is almost every motorcycle out there is fast enough to kill you instantly .Build your skills before you wonder about too speed Basically it's fast enough to be very unforgiving and change your life forever if you survived It's not how fast it goes It's how you ride it to make it that fast Anyone can go in a straight line fast ANYBODY CAN DO THAT .but not everyone can keep a consistent speed when you add turns and obstacle in the mix FOCUS AND HOBE YIUR SKILLS BEFORE YOU WORRY ABOUT HOW FAST IT GOES it's fast enough to put your lights out forever if your a shitty rider and that's all you really need to know and understand .Develop real skills first then go fast Or go fast knowing nothing get in a situation ,panic and die since your riding skills were not there to teach you how to react There is even. Proper way to drop your bike at speed and you'll still live Not having real.lufe experience and developed skills means your dead that much faster ...remember a bicycle crash can seriously hurt you at what maybe 10 to 15 mph ..imagine panicking at 50 ,75 or more mph You've only got seconds to react A unskilled rider that's a death sentence 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

190kph

Which is a lot less than the Aprilia RS250.

• adam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

you couldnt GOOGLE that? Its a 250 CC 4 stroke. If it gets to 120 MPH its lucky.  Keeps up with just about any HD big twin though. LOL!!!! 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

118 mph                                  

Source(s): Simple google search.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.