Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

I was exposed to the coronavirus yesterday, would my boss be mad at me if I took off until I know that I don’t have it?

• Favourite answer

He shouldn't be mad, he maybe disappointed that you didn't take precautions around the person who exposed you to the virus.  Call your boss and let them know you were exposed to covid. 

He should ask you to get a covid test done, and to stay at home until you get your results. 

Might be but for public heath reasons he has to let you take off.

• L

You need to contact your boss and let him or her know about this - now!  Ask, your boss, what is required for you to return to work.

Yes. Covid is a hoax concocted by the dems and Chinese to destroy Trump's economy and everyone knows it! Stop making excuses and get your lazy *** to work! 

Best to phone your boss and inform him you may have been infected with coronavirus and let him decide if he wants you at work.  My guess is he will tell you to isolate at home.

He probably would be mad. He would have to replace you.

You can call him in the morning and ask. But then you need to stay home so you don't infect anyone. No "quarantining" and then heading off to your state capital to join any protests.

We've probably all been exposed by now.

• Cammie

You will get the best answer when you ask your boss.

My kid got exposed.  His workplace put him on quarantine for 10 days, and paid him for the time.  As it turned out, he didn't have it. Got a nice vacation, though.