How Islamic Republic of Iran stay silent if I want to make aliyah to Israel?

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

    Mshe, As an Iranian you can fly to any European country then you go to the Zionist temporary embassy, explain to them that you are fleeing Iran,

    Neither Iran will bite you or the zionists will refuse you !!! Bingo.. please stop asking this question. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.