Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

How is the USA better than Canada or Europe?

For one thing, we don't have the inefficient travesty known as  "National Health".

ive live din the USA and i know its not better in any sense  in fact many parts of the country are far worse.. the only people who think the US is great these days are some Americans and  those who live in shitty countries that what to go live there, the realities of life is that America has lost it way in the world due to poor leadership and poor political  judgements 

Better music.Otherwise, the US sux.

• KTJoe

USA has certain freedoms those country don't have, ask Canada and Europe why they flock in great numbers to America, craving citizenship.   

I guess it depends on your perspective. The USA is larger than Canada and that allows you to offer more due to a larger population. Regarding Europe, its a matter of focus. Europeans have a better sense of social solidarity than people in the US. One American attitude which is likely going to have to die is how can I get so well off that I can tell everyone else to go to hell (including other Americans)!!?? That is not a sustainable attitude. 

Not better than Canada. They have nationwide legal marihuana. Certainly.😍😍😍

Though I agree USA is better if you're rich.

• ?

Simply, it isn't

• Elaine

Better in what?  number of shootings per year, number of Covid-19 deaths, 

• sam

It is not..........

I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I like Canada, been to Spain. Personally, I prefer the good old US of A.