Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

How is the USA better than Canada or Europe?

59 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

For one thing, we don't have the inefficient travesty known as  "National Health".

• 2 months ago

ive live din the USA and i know its not better in any sense  in fact many parts of the country are far worse.. the only people who think the US is great these days are some Americans and  those who live in shitty countries that what to go live there, the realities of life is that America has lost it way in the world due to poor leadership and poor political  judgements 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Better music.Otherwise, the US sux.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

USA has certain freedoms those country don't have, ask Canada and Europe why they flock in great numbers to America, craving citizenship.   

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I guess it depends on your perspective. The USA is larger than Canada and that allows you to offer more due to a larger population. Regarding Europe, its a matter of focus. Europeans have a better sense of social solidarity than people in the US. One American attitude which is likely going to have to die is how can I get so well off that I can tell everyone else to go to hell (including other Americans)!!?? That is not a sustainable attitude. 

• 2 months ago

Not better than Canada. They have nationwide legal marihuana. Certainly.😍😍😍

Though I agree USA is better if you're rich.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Simply, it isn't

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Better in what?  number of shootings per year, number of Covid-19 deaths, 

• sam
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is not..........

• 2 months ago

I guess it depends on what you're looking for. I like Canada, been to Spain. Personally, I prefer the good old US of A. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.