Scoliosis back strengthening ?

I have scoliosis, and I was wondering what side of my back I should be strengthening to try to straighten the curve or at least ease some pain, my spine curves to the left side at the bottom-mid area of my back. I feel more muscle on my left side so I assume that I need to strengthen the right, I’m also wondering what some good exercises are for strengthening just one side of my back, I tried looking on google but the answers were relatively vague or not what I was looking for. 

This is too complex to figure out on your own. I recommend you see a pysical therapist, at least for a consultation. They are amazing at what they do, and will tell you exactly what types of stretches and exercises will benefit you the most. I spent YEARS trying to find out how to help soreness in my neck and shoulders only to discover that a few stiff joints in my thoracic spine were causing most of my issues.

Ask your doctor for a referral, and if that's not possible pay the cash. It's worth it.