Joe asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 2 months ago

yamaha aerox 50cc scooter?

how much would it cost to get someone to customise my scooter to 100cc anyone no am from the uk

I got a  2014 150cc Kymco with 4K on the clock for one grand, USD. Haggled. I havent messed with a  50 cc since just outa college in '79.

More than if you just got a bigger scooter .Your lil 50 isn't gonna have tok many options without spending some money Your best bet is just to get a bigger scooter By the time you had it done IF IT CAN BE DONE the amount of money in it would just stupid As to just buying a new and bigger scooter ..

• adam

I dont know about that one but usually there are 90 CC kits to upgrade 50cc engines. I dont know about parts cost or average labor cost in the UK though. 

• Barry

I think it would be cheaper and a better idea to trade your scooter in for a 100cc model. If you haggle hard you will get a good deal. Customising would need far too many mods to make it street legal and insurable.

Lessee... bigger engine, therefore bigger cylinder, therefore bigger piston, therefore redesigned fuel system, therefore bigger crank, therefore bigger starter, therefore redesigned CVT, therefore different belt drive, therefore different front and back cogs, therefore redesigned engine mounts, therefore redesigned fairings. Allsyaneed is a machine shop whut kin do welding, forging, casting, sheet metal work and painting. Nuttin' to it.

That would depend on much you would want done.