Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

The bodybuilding and steroid use has given my impressive results, my confidence has shot up sky high since taking steroids ?

Its controlled usage.

My brother has said what i'm doing is the equivalent of signing on the dotted line and handing over my soul to the devil.

I laughed and reassured him that he was worrying too much and that this is something I have full control of.

he replied 'full control of  - for now...'

how addictive are steroids ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Steroids are not addictive , the results of gaining muscles are addictive 

Natural people when they see their results coming became addicted like every other bodybuilder natural or not. just use controlled dosages and go chase ur dream 200 pounds body and go to check ur health every once in two or three months

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Steroids are truly never worth their own darn risks zonal

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The results are good at first but eventually it will destroy your body and you will end up being a puny little coward.

• balan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So you are enjoying the steroid.However on the long run the  results would be bad .Hence try to minimise the use of steroid.Enjoy, regards.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Everything that is harmful may not show the symptoms early. Symptoms often come when you stop using them, or continue to use them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

i was watching this crime show and this guy took steroids and was gigantic. He ended up killing his gf. THey are dangerous,

• 2 months ago

Very addictive....................

• 2 months ago

Sit back and watch your balls shrink*.

Source(s): *Atrophy. (look it up)
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

he's right . the testicular atrophy and brain cancer will eventually catch up to you .  have you told your brother that you do this to attract men ? 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

it's not the fact that they are addictive it's just what they are gonna do to you after you quit using them

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.