Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

The bodybuilding and steroid use has given my impressive results, my confidence has shot up sky high since taking steroids ?

Its controlled usage.

My brother has said what i'm doing is the equivalent of signing on the dotted line and handing over my soul to the devil.

I laughed and reassured him that he was worrying too much and that this is something I have full control of.

he replied 'full control of  - for now...'

how addictive are steroids ?

Steroids are not addictive , the results of gaining muscles are addictive 

Natural people when they see their results coming became addicted like every other bodybuilder natural or not. just use controlled dosages and go chase ur dream 200 pounds body and go to check ur health every once in two or three months

Steroids are truly never worth their own darn risks zonal

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

The results are good at first but eventually it will destroy your body and you will end up being a puny little coward.

• balan

So you are enjoying the steroid.However on the long run the  results would be bad .Hence try to minimise the use of steroid.Enjoy, regards.

Everything that is harmful may not show the symptoms early. Symptoms often come when you stop using them, or continue to use them.

i was watching this crime show and this guy took steroids and was gigantic. He ended up killing his gf. THey are dangerous,

Very addictive....................

Sit back and watch your balls shrink*.

Source(s): *Atrophy. (look it up)

he's right . the testicular atrophy and brain cancer will eventually catch up to you .  have you told your brother that you do this to attract men ? 

• kelvin

it's not the fact that they are addictive it's just what they are gonna do to you after you quit using them