Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

what kinds of sandwiches can I make without meat?

I'm looking for ideas

Update:

thank u in advance

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

You can make a veggie sub with light mayonnaise, lettuce, tomatoes, and black olives. Put veggies you like on the bread. An egg salad sandwich is delicious. You can make your own egg salad, or buy it at a deli. If you make it, use light mayonnaise. It has less calories. A peanut butter, jelly, and honey sandwich is good. Spread peanut butter on one side of a slice of bread. Then spread jelly on a another slice of bread. Drizzle honey on the peanut butter. Press the two slices of bread together. Slice the sandwich in half.     

• 4 weeks ago

Vegetable sandwich along with mayonnise can be made as a sandwich filling. Also sandwiches with paneer, aloo tikki, cutlets can be made.

• 1 month ago

grilled cheese, peanut butter and jelly, honey, sugar, egg salad, 

• 1 month ago

You can make an egg salad sandwich with onion. It's not bad.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Anything you use in a salad, you can put in a sandwich.

I like tuna, thin sliced radish, on wholemeal bread spread with hummus instead of butter.

Jarred roasted peppers, provolone, sliced tomato, rocket & pesto.

Grated strong cheddar, thin sliced red onion, sliced cucumber.

Tuna, tartar sauce on your choice of bread.

Sliced cheese & coleslaw on a 'kaiser' roll.

• 1 month ago

You can make an egg sandwich, also can vegetable sandwich with a lot of items, where no need to use meat. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hummus.  I do hummus with cucumber, lettuce and tomatoes on whole wheat.

• Anton
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Fried egg sandwich.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Grilled cheese is what I was brought up with, as many other posters have mentioned. Also, fried banana peppers with mozzarella and parmesan on crusty Italian bread was another one when growing up. 

I had to order for big groups of vegetarians from our India offices. The hands-down favorite was grilled bread (from Cosi) with hummus, onions, tomatoes, cucumber, and hot sauce. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

🥴😊

Lettuce, tomato, onion and avocado is one that I might make for myself. 

And maybe a crispy cheese quesadilla on the side.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.