How do I boot from my ssd?

So i cloned my hdd to my ssd(partition mbr) using AOMEI and I cant boot from the ssd unless it boots from the legacy boot. Im considering to do a fresh install of Win7

Good computer services provider https://lanet.help/

the fresh install won't do anything.  probably you need to adjust the boot sequence in your BIOS to first look at the SSD

• BigE

Are you moving to a different machine?  I think AOMEI has an option to convert MBR to GPT without losing data.  Obviously a true clone is going to preserve the partitioning scheme, so you have to backup/create GPT/restore and I think that option does that for you.

also you will need to tell the BIOS to boot from that SSD

• ?

Windows doesn't support UEFI booting off an MBR partition. It needs to be GPT, which would require deleting the partitions off the drive and creating new GPT ones.