No More asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

When your question or answer is taken away, where should you look for the reason?

There doesn't seem to be any kind of notification. If there is nothing stating WHY your question or answer is gone, should we just consider it a mistake and ask again?

@Smurf... highly doubtful. I'm not oblivious, but I surely did want an honest answer. 

The question to all here was where to look for the reason since nothing has been sent to explain where my question has gone.

@LAN...talk about idiocy! You sure are a prime example of that! Take a hike!

@LAN...you talk like a lunatic! I have no clue what you are on about and I can damn well see YOU have no clue what you are on about! I did take a peek at your answers on your profile and you are just NASTY when answering questions. 

@ the favorite answer's user name...thank you for a straight up answer.

If someone like "LAN" is allowed to continue with his/her hate answers and nasty ways, as seen on the profile, many more decent people will leave and the crap will stay.

• ­

impossible. Yahoo no longer notifies.

No where YAHOO refuses to tell you what question was removed

YAHOO refuses to tell you why your question was removed

YAHOO refuses to tell you what you said was wrong so you can avoid saying it again they believe You should Know

It might be due to false reporting by trolls. An anonymous user has been trolling me, harassing me, and insulting me on every single question I post. He/she was calling me an "anonymous jackass", and even falsely accused me of being one of Laughing Boy's sock puppet accounts (nevermind I'm not Laughing Boy). Every single one of those questions are gone. I suspect that he/she falsely reported them. This was happening in the "Jokes And Riddles" category.

LOL. You don't, you must have said something that upsets their globalist agenda and crusade , you are not to have a voice if it is at odds with their fantasy style propaganda.   

i had to go private and not allow new contacts.  It's been awful to have so many decent loving answers reported.  There is no place to look Breezy, as this just the way it is. Try to copy your answers, those special ones, and questions to. I don't know what is up with the appeals board - whether it's functional or what.

Keep shining, you are well liked by so many!!  People remember!!  

If you want to know the reason for the violation, post "Why was this question (answer) a violation?" and add any details you remember so the users can see the exact context. The experienced users here will explain it to you. Many times the violation is not in the question but in the added details and updates.

they use tell you.

Now there is no way of knowing.

• Laredo

If your question/answer was deleted then you should have received an email advising that a violation has been caused and question/answer is deleted.  However a lot of users have stated that there isn't any notifications by email, so I am sorry that you have nowhere else to look for the reason it was deleted.

If you are sure that your question did not break any guidelines (e.g. chatting) then do submit the question again, to be honest I would just look the answer up on the internet in general and let this one go and just move on with questions/answers on the site.

I’ve lost nearly all faith in Yahoo... unless you have friends on the inside who can be bothered to help you out...   I guess you could spend hours upon hours on the phone with Yahoo?  Who would want to do something like that?! 

I guess yahoo has made Yahoo answers ... less of a priority? lol 

I haven’t seen a notification from Yahoo re Yahoo Answers in what has to be four maybe five years...   

not much communication... a shame... 

Yahoo Answers was really pretty good at one point.. Well I don’t know about “good” — maybe a positive place... Yahoo answers was once treated as integral to the Yahoo experience  I think it still should be... but what do I know? Lol! 

Think about the question you asked. If you don't know why it was pulled you may be spouting some very offensive things in your day to day life while being completely oblivious.