Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

I'm only 15 but my testicles are quite big for my age I think, again I'm not sure as I don't get to look at other mens testicles my age?

i don't want peanut sized balls but I don't balls that are big and heavy dangling to my knees either.

I am curious in wanting to know how big my testicles are in comparison to other men my age.

I did ask a friend of mines if i could see his balls and since then he's blocked all my messages on facebook, watsapp and just generally ceased being my friend altogether.

its really frustrating cos I really need to know how my balls measure up in the playing field.

how should I find out more about where I am on the ladder of testicles size ? shall I look at images of nude men online ? but I am not gay so I feel it would be weird to do that.

what should I do ?

• ron h

by 15, your nuts are pretty close to their final size, so if you look at online porn you can kinda figure out if you're "normal"   OMB  (old man's balls) aren't seen very often on men under 60 or so, but some younger men do have "low hangers."  You've got what you've got.  Never forget that just being a man is 99% perfect. 

Just watch gay porn it’s ok to be gay

If you don't have anything better to do than sit around and wonder if your nuts are the right size, you either need a job, or need to adjust your meds. Go find something constructive to do.

You literally asked to see your friends testicles and are worried about seeing an image online of how you stack up. Try searching Yahoo for "average testicle sizes with picture"

Please do consult w/ur family doctor about this issue zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• Jesus

If you have them big or small because you have to accept this way them, these in the stage of the development and they can grow you more. You don't need to see the testicles of another man to know if you have them big, that is noticed. Mine are big and they hang, I am satisfied of having them of that size, they say that the big ones produce more testosterone, they also make him to be seen one bigger the bundle.          

time to get a hobby or job

• balan

Why not clear your doubts by consulting with your family physician as the friends answers may not lead to any conclusion.Regards.

• kelvin

ask your dad................

So few things here. Genetics play a big part in how small or large your family jewels are. Your family jewels will always get larger when you hit puberty. That's where the phrase "have your balls dropped?" comes from. I promise you are perfectly fine. If you're really curious about comparing, go watch some pornhub. Also keep in mind, if you're concerned about being percived as gay just keep this in mind. Looking at another persons junk doesn't make you gay. Enjoying it does...