Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Is it worth it to complain about how you were treated in jail?

Was in jail for 3 days after being arrested. I had only been in jail once before and this time didn't understand what I was being told to do by the Officers and asked questions but this seemed to p*ss them off and ended up with a spit mask put on and then in in a restraint chair to calm down. That's what they said. i didnt deserve that. I bonded out but I shouldn't have been treated like that.

I am probably going to be doing a few months there when it all comes to court so dont know if I should make a complaint or just let it go as it might make things worse if I go back there

• Cee

Feel free to make a complaint, but I don't like your chances.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

What could possibly happen to you if you made a complaint and the Officers involved were suspended without pay during the investigation?  Well, perhaps they'd be a little bit angry with you, but what could they do about it?  Well, other than giving you a really difficult time the next time around.  I find it interesting that you've "only" been in jail once before.  Only?

Yes.  They transfer everyone who complains to a 5-star waterpark beach resort instead!

That's how jail works.  You were taken to jail, not the Hilton.  Jail officers are trained how to handle inmates and they were just following proper procedures.  You can't commit a crime and expect a fun weekend getaway.  

Let it go.  They were doing their job and they have a right to do their job.  That's what they are supposed to do to people who won't calm down.

Friend there are people in jail right now that are not receiving any trials any hearings or any bond they're just sitting there they are not being presumed Innocent they are caged up in violation of the United States Constitution and nobody is doing anything about it

• ?

It is not worth it, because no one will listen.

We only have your side of the story.    No one here knows what actually happened.   We also don't know if any laws were broken because you didn't bother to tell us where on the globe this occurred.

I suspect jail doesn't have a customer service department to take complaints.  If you feel your rights were violated, that would be a conversation to have with an attorney.