Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

my boyfriend called me a ****. should i never talk to him again?

we had an argument about money. he's constantly asking for money. when i couldn't come to his house he started you yell and called me a b*tch and a Cu*t. would you forgive him?

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Leave him.

He has no job, he isn't earning money, he is asking you money not in a polite way. He is disrespecting you, a woman. 

That's enough to leave him.

Trust me, I am a man, I would never disrespect a woman who is actually a good person. So therefore I say leave him.

• 2 months ago

The only woman I've ever asked for money, was my mother...and I stopped doing that around the age of 12. Move on from the leech and find a real man.

• 2 months ago

drop him 99999999999999999999999999999

• 2 months ago

I am a guy and I would recommend to leave him NOW cause he has no respect and doesn't care if he calls you horrible names. You deserve better than this p***.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • yay
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's sad that you feel the need to ask if you should stay with a guy who calls you names because you won't give him money. Maybe get some therapy and work on your self-esteem before you get into another relationship. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Tell him to get a job

• 2 months ago

F*ck no!! I'll definitely moved on and not ever be back with him. Men shouldn't be disrespecting women period. Especially if you're in a relationship with him or not.😯

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I am SHOCKED that you don't realize you are in an abusive relationship and wonder if you should stay witha guy whois a loser and has ZERO respect for you.

This is not a good sign that you don't recognize a TOXIC relationship when you are smack dab in the middle of one.

Muster up and reach deep down inside to find some self respect in order to tell your abuser to get lost and leave you alone.

Now→ you must break the cycle of picking out abusive idiots as boyfriends or you will forever be stuck in drama city .

→ No one is going to respect you until you respect yourself←

• 2 months ago

Just because you forgive him doesn't mean you have to stay with him. You could forgive him just to move on and then you could leave because he's not a respectful or nice person.

• 2 months ago

nope, you dont need that **** in your life

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.