Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Do any Brits dislike Biden for being slow and boring while dramatic at the same time, having slitty eyes, and now, always on tv?

I am asking about Biden, not Trump

I added ' I am asking about Biden, not Trump' in the hope that Brits would not be tempted to rant about Trump when I was asking about Biden, and still they do 

No, I dislike him because of his politics and weakness, having an unpopular woman forced in him as vp pick because she is not white.

What on earth has this got to do with Brits.? We still can't get used to what our government tends to get up to - the same govt. who, once upon a time thought the sun shone out of Trump's backside, and despite being warned about the ultra right-wing apocalypse, wailed about the 'special relationship' continuously. America is now a military dictatorship; not too sure what Biden will do about that, but our love of machismo in the western world as a whole has (thank Christ) has been stalled for four years - unless the ex-pres. pops up, winding up his QAnon thugs - and Antifa (along with unimportant bastards this side of the Atlantic) to start up.

No, it’s just what the world needed. Rather that than an impulsive, egocentric, racist, maniac, narcissistic, dictator in charge like Trump who could potentially drag the West into war and his own nation into civil war. 

Slow and Boring You ain't, seen Nothing Yet

wait until he falls asleep in the Oval Office at 10,00 hrs

47 years in Politics and I cannot find one thing he did that was of any Consequence

Well he looks like a horse’s behind and all them people over there love the royal family, so my guess would be yes

i just get annoyed with idiots from America personally.

the art of talking shieet is perfected in your land isn't it ?

stfu all of you over there.

and I mean that in the most graceful and polite way ^_^

the world is BIGGER than just USA.

ffs i'm sick of the media giving so much spotlight to wtf is happening over there...

I DONT CARE !  ^_^

lol

They like him for not being Trump. Is all.

I've never been overly keen on any sort of President.

They're all likely to be complete fcukers.

This new one will be no different.

I like that he's a grown up and not mentally ill

Run away troll and get yourself a brain and learn how to use it