Should I cite my cat if I sample his meow in my music?

I know that it's not like it's illegal to not cite him, but would it be nice if I did?

• Rita

My cat is something of a legend among people who have met him. ... It's his meow — a raspy, baritone, reproachful mrow that you can ... Nicholas Nicastro, who published two widely-cited studies on meows ... One thing she's interested in, for example, is how cats use rising and falling intonation to get their ...

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

You'll have to split the royalties.

An honorable person always gives credit where credit is due. Whether the source is your cat or a Sumerian tablet, give credit. 

I was always severe with students who turned in papers with no citations to sources, as well as a few who faked sources.  Plagiarism was reported to the Dean's Office.

• ?

I would cite him just because it would be funny. 

Yes, unless you want his feelings to be hurt. 

Some people will think that's adorable and others will think you are a crazy cat person.

I say do it.   But do it professionally like you would cite any other source.